If you look hard enough you can find advice just about anywhere.
A Lesson in Confidence: A Blair Cornelia Waldorf Case Study
You know you love me.
The Preppy Post Grad
Lessons a Post Grad Can Learn From Don’t Trust the B—- in Apt. 23:
1. It is okay to stray from your life plan.
2. It is okay to lose your job at a elite mortgage firm because it has been raided by the cops. Just find a new one at a coffee shop with a coworker who tells you way too much about his sex life.
3. It is okay if you lose your company-provided apartment because of the aforementioned police raid. Find a new roommate and don’t be afraid to become roommates with someone even if their neighbor tells you to beware of the b—- in Apt. 23.
4. Be accepting of other people’s living habits–even if it involves nudity in the kitchen.
5. Become BFFs with James Van Der Beek.
6. Don’t have sex with your roommates fiancé–especially on her birthday cake.
7. Never set your roommate up with your dad–ever.
8. Try to find out what all of your rent money is going. It would be a pity if your roommate were to, say, buy an Alexander McQueen purse with it.
9. Watch all of Dawson’s Creek in case your new roommate tries to use the dialogue during sentimental moments.
10. Watch the B—- in Apt. 23.