1. Lea Michele: Glee’s Lea Michele marveled in a Marchesa dress, Lorraine Schwartz jewelry and Jimmy Choo “Senora” glitter sandals. Lea’s sexy flapper-inspired dress showed off her fit figure. She chose to keep her hair and makeup simple except for a perfect pink pout. Lea picked up an award for Favorite TV Comedy Actress.
2. Miley Cyrus: Miley showed her sexy side in a plunging David Koma dress, Neil Lane jewels, Jimmy Choo heels and a Marchesa purse. Her dress had a sheer panel in front, draped fabric and a POC (pop of color) on the bottom. The draped fabric flattered her figure.
3. Nina Dobrev: Nina dazzled in a green dress with lace sleeves and nude pumps. Both designs were made by Elie Saab. I adore the delicate stitching on the sleeves. She paired her dress with J. Maderne jewels and a clutch by Lauren Merkin. It was a good thing that she looked gorgeous because she won Favorite TV Drama Actress for her work on Vampire Diaries.
4. Kaley Cuoco: The Big Bang’s Kaley Cuoco hosted this year’s People’s Choice Awards. She wore a pale pink Badgley Mischka dress with sheer sleeves and a floral embroidery. She accessorized with a Judith Leiber silver clutch. Her hair brought a 60′s vibe to her ensemble.
5. Busy Phillipps: Busy showed she isn’t afraid of color. The actress wore a daring and figure-hugging cobalt blue Carven dress.