Elana Lyn Gross
- How to Do a Life Audit
- How to Write the Perfect Follow-Up Email After a Conference
- 20 Thought-Provoking Journal Prompts
- 10 Podcasts to Listen to if You’re Starting a New Job
- 5 Types of Difficult Coworkers and How to (Almost) Deal With Them
- The Best Questions To Ask At Networking Events
- 6 Essential Tips for a First-Time Manager
- How to Make a Vision Board
- How to Answer the Most Common Job Interview Questions
- NYC Guide: Sunrises in Central Park
What I’m Reading
I’m so excited to share that my first book, "What Next? Your Five-Year Guide to Life after College" will be out May 2020! The book is being published by Adams Media, an imprint of Simon and Schuster.
“Exercise the writing muscle every day, even if it is only a letter, notes, a title list, a character sketch, a journal entry. Writers are like dancers, like athletes. Without that exercise, the muscles seize up.” – Jane Yolen
"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." -Joe, NY152 You've Got Mail
Feeling envious? Good. Use it to propel your career forward.