- How to Do a Life Audit under Career, Career Advancement, Health, Lifestyle, Living Well, Wellness
- 20 Thought-Provoking Journal Prompts under Health, Lifestyle, Living Well, Wellness
- How to Make a Vision Board under Career, Career Advancement, Health, Lifestyle, Living Well, Wellness
- I’m a Career Coach on Career Contessa under Career, Journalism
- 5 Types of Difficult Coworkers and How to (Al... under Career, Career Advancement
What I’m Reading
"Create your own luck. Rather than sitting around, waiting for your lucky break, put yourself out there and make it happen."
"Believe in yourself. Don’t be afraid to take a risk, listen to your gut and visualize your success. Trust that the universe will lead you to that success. We create our own realities."
Banish breakouts without breaking the piggy bank.
"Networking mostly just means being nice. There's an assumption that when you're fresh into your career, networking is inherently opportunistic, but my best connections come from striking up normal conversations with people who are in my industry and becoming real friends with them."